Unwanted hair on the body or the face is a nuisance for women and those painful waxing sessions do not make it any easier. In this grooming-conscious world, men too are looking at ways to cut down excessive hair growth. Here is the simple method to get rid of excessive or unwanted hair, whether on your face or any part of your body:
• 1 tsp of fresh cream
• 1 tsp of turmeric powder;
• Half a bowl of milk;
• Half a bowl of chickpea flour.
- Mix chickpea flour, turmeric, fresh cream and milk in a bowl to make a paste without lumps
- Apply this paste on the body from where you want to remove the hair
- Make sure that each hair in the area is covered with the paste
- Keep the paste on the skin for about 20-30 minutes
- Wait for it to dry completely and then start rubbing it off. Make sure to rub in the opposite direction of your hair growth. You may wet your hands before rubbing the mask.
- Wash the mask applied area with lukewarm water.
Repeat the treatment every few days or as you see hair growth. After using this remedy for a few months you may notice the hair is finer and takes longer to grow back.
If you’re not sure about how your skin will react to this. Do it on a small area first. One word of caution – turmeric will temporarily dye your skin yellow. Once you’ve removed the turmeric paste simply scrub your skin with a little baking soda and soap to remove the yellow tint.
Source: Interesting Facts & Information